Overwhelming change or loss in your life?
Deep sadness and loneliness?
Feeling stuck, isolated, confused, hopeless?
You are not alone. I am here to listen and help.
Emotional distress can result when life’s challenges feel too much to handle. These cause feelings of anxiety, depression, anger, fear, shame, sadness, guilt.
These are human emotions we all feel. Rather than solely mental health issues, they are responses to stress brought about by people, events, and circumstances that make us feel unsafe and threatened.
Sometimes, stress is triggered by present-day circumstances such as job loss, death, divorce, illness, relationship difficulties.
Other times, feelings of hopelessness, despair, and anger can be symptoms of an underlying root cause that can be traced to painful childhood experiences. Left unresolved, these can get in your way of being happy, confident, and fulfilled today.
Seeking guidance and support to manage life’s challenges is a choice you can make for yourself. It can begin with acknowledging your pain, moving to acceptance, and building your personal empowerment. Ultimately, it’s giving yourself this chance to move forward in life without the heavy load you’ve been carrying. It is from this place of personal healing that you can start to rebuild your relationships, your career, your life.
Through our work together, you can:
* Enhance your ability to handle stress, overwhelm, and uncertainty.
* Identify any underlying causes of your distress and understand what’s keeping you from being happy.
* Improve your relationships, your life, your career.
* Transform your self-doubt into confidence, courage, and self-worth.
* Heal the past, acknowledge the present, and look forward to the future.
Contact me for a free and confidential 30-minute consultation.