Reiki is an energetic form of hands-on healing to promote feelings of relaxation, inner peace, and well being. A one-hour Reiki treatment encompasses the body, mind, emotions, and spirit of the client, and works with other medical or therapeutic techniques to support the person’s healing journey. It is simple, natural, and safe.
I received my Reiki Master attunement in the tradition of the Usui Reiki Ryoho system of natural healing.
Specializations – My Reiki treatment sessions are with women who are experiencing:
– Stress and anxiety
– Body aches and pains, menopausal symptoms
– Grief from loss and bereavement
– Relationship challenges, separation, divorce
Chakra Clearing and Balancing
The seven main chakras are energetic systems aligned along the spine, starting from the base all the way to the top of the head. Through these chakras run a vital life force, called prana, which keeps us alive and vibrant.
Chakras are key to the body-mind-emotions-spirit connection; any blockage or imbalance in the chakras affects our overall well-being and provides clues to any dis-ease you are experiencing. Any physical or stress-related symptoms may be shining a light on issues you may have around:
– Creativity and self-expression
– Stability, security, sense of belonging
– Personal power and confidence
– Love and connection
– Verbal expression
– Intuition and trust
– Spiritual connection
While chakra work is spiritual in nature, it is non-religious, non-dogmatic, and non-denominational. It works with other medical or therapeutic techniques to support your healing journey. It is simple and safe.
Specializations – People willing to explore this form of energy work:
– People experiencing loss and grief – from death, divorce, job loss, etc.
– People with relationship difficulties – family, spouse, co-workers
– Individuals who wish to develop deeper self-awareness around their issues and challenges